1. Terms of Services
FDIHub.com is a presentation aggregation platform, industry networking place and marketplace for professional services providers and subject to the following terms of services that may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please do not access or otherwise use the site or any information contained on FDIHub.com.
By creating a profile page and accessing the services provided by FDIHub.com, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of services that are described in the following paragraphs.
The terms of services constitutes the entire agreement between you and FDIHub.com and governs your use of FDIHub.com, the network of professional services providers, trade and economic zone operators, government agencies and industry trade show and events participants and operators and services providers and tools of communication and a marketplace and all the content that you add on the site.
2. FDIHub.com Description of Services
FDIHub.com provides users and members access to a network of contacts, profiles, articles, presentations and opinions and communication tools, forums, search services and other Internet enabled tools that may be accessed through different devices and media.
You also understand and agree that FDIHub.com may include advertisements and sponsorships and custom messages that are necessary for FDIHub.com to provide the network services.
You understand and agree that FDIHub.com is provided "AS-IS" and that FDIHub.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
3. Your FDIHub.com Registration Obligations
You represent that you are of legal age of at least 18 and higher to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from accessing FDIHub.com under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by FDIHub.com registration form and maintain and promptly update the personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or FDIHub.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,FDIHub.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the FDIHub.com network.
FDIHub.com is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children, individual attendee, exhibitor, services provider and marketplace participants.
5. FDIHub.com Member Account and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the FDIHub.com's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify FDIHub.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
6. User Conduct
You understand that all information, data, written text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, graphics, video, animation, catalogues, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
This means that you, and not FDIHub.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the FDIHub.com. FDIHub.com does not control the Content posted via the FDIHub.com and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the FDIHub.com, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Under no circumstances will FDIHub.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the FDIHub.com.
You agree to not use the FDIHub.com to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a FDIHub.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the FDIHub.com;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the FDIHub.com servers, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the FDIHub.com, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs (a) through (k) above.
You acknowledge that FDIHub.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that FDIHub.com and its designees shall have the right but not the obligation in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the FDIHub.com.
Without limiting the foregoing, FDIHub.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the terms of services or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
If you promote a contest, sweepstakes or giveaway on FDIHub.com without our express, advanced approval, you do so at your risk and you assume all risk and liability; you further agree to hold FDIHub.com harmless from any claim, demand or damages.
7. Your Content Submission
FDIHub.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the FDIHub.com. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the FDIHub.com, you grant FDIHub.com the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of FDIHub.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the FDIHub.com solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific FDIHub.com to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the FDIHub.com and will terminate at the time you remove or FDIHub.com removes such Content.
With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the FDIHub.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the FDIHub.com solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available.
With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the FDIHub.com, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the FDIHub.com are those areas of FDIHub.com of properties that are intended by FDIHub.com to be available to the general public.
8. Contribution Content to FDIHub.com
By submitting presentations, ideas, suggestions, documents, opinions, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to FDIHub.comthrough its suggestion or feedback forums or posts, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
(b) FDIHub.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
(c) FDIHub.com shall be entitled to use or disclose or choose not to use or disclose such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
(d) FDIHub.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
(e) your Contributions automatically become the property of FDIHub.comwithout any obligation of FDIHub.com to you; and
(f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from FDIHub.com under any circumstances.
(g) FDIHub.com has the right in its sole discretion and without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, move, delete, and/or remove any and all Contributions posted on FDIHub.com or any Contributions transmitted to or from your FDIHub.com email account at any time and for any reason.
(h) no personal attacks or profanity or vulgarity and no inappropriate, unethical or misleading behavior is permitted on FDIHub.com
(i) no direct or veiled threat against any person or group of people.
You also agree to publishing guidelines of FDIHub.com that are inclusive of the following items but not limited to:
- We strongly encourage all participants to disclose any direct or indirect positions held in securities or investment instruments that are discussed in their posts or articles or blogs or white papers.
- FDIHub.com blogs, Content and Contributions are intended to serve as a discussion center for thoughtful users who make their own events related decisions. They are not the place for spreading false information, hate speech, copyright violations or unauthorized promotional or solicitation activities or selling products.
- FDIHub.com editorial guidelines are designed to maintain the civil, thoughtful, intelligent and informative dialogue and discussion among its members and any submission that violates the spirit of the site or the editorial prudence will be removed from the site without any notice.
- If an author has a business relationship with a company named in an article that he or she has authored, that relationship must be fully and accurately disclosed.
- Users who choose to use aliases, pseudonyms or other screen names are informed that the true identity of the person’s name and email address will be contained in the records of FDIHub.com and if deemed necessary the site may reveal the true identity to the regulatory and law enforcement agencies.
- When a user submits an article, white paper or any other written text, Content or Contribution on FDIHub.com he or she agrees to keep the tone and the content accurate, high quality and only for the information exchange purpose only. Any Content or Contribution or pattern of submissions that are deemed to influence or manipulate thinly traded stocks or knowingly mislead general public or promote a stock for personal benefit will be removed and reported to regulatory agencies.
- At the time of submission on FDIHub.com you also agree to disclose at the time of writing a long and or short position in any stock or security or personal stake in any investment strategy and add a full disclosure at the bottom of the submission.
- You must disclose your current holdings in a stock, sector, region or securities or investment strategies or if you intend to add or reduce your exposure in the next seven days from the time of writing a submission on FDIHub.com.
- If you have any conflict of interest at the time of writing or posting for example but not limited to your nature of employment with the company or any other relationship with the organization that you are discussing or highlighting. If you are a paid promoter, advertiser, paid consultant or paid for any reason to discuss a stock or an investment YOU MUST DISCLOSE the nature of your relationship.
- In general follow the principle: WHEN IN DOUBT ALWAYS DISCLOSE.
- You agree and understand that all Content and Contribution on the site are true, accurate, complete and current and are only published for the discussion and only that purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold FDIHub.comand its partners, officers, agents, employees and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through FDIHub.com, your use of the FDIHub.com, your connection to the FDIHub.com, your violation of the terms of services, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. FDIHub.com Offers No Professional Advice or Recommendations
FDIHub.com is not intended to provide financial, investment, tax, legal, insurance or personal advice, or recommend an event or a product or an exhibitor and nothing on FDIHub.com should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by FDIHub.com or any third party.
You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any event ranking, trade show ranking or a product or service is appropriate or suitable for you based on your objectives and personal and financial situation.
11. No Commercial Reproduction and Reuse of FDIHub.com
You agree to indemnify and hold FDIHub.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the FDIHub.com, your use of the FDIHub.com, your connection to FDIHub.com, your violation of the terms of services, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that FDIHub.com may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the FDIHub.com, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by FDIHub.com, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the FDIHub.com, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on FDIHub.com, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on FDIHub.com servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access FDIHub.com in a given period of time.
You agree that FDIHub.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by FDIHub.com. You acknowledge that FDIHub.com reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that FDIHub.com reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
If there is any claim or dispute about or involving FDIHub.com, you agree that the claim or dispute will be governed by the laws of Republic of India, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
You agree to and hereby submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in Mumbai, India with respect to any such matters and you agree to waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and to venue.
The FDIHub.comservices are controlled and offered in India and we make no representation that materials associated with FDIHub.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use or access FDIHub.com from other jurisdictions do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may terminate your FDIHub.com account, any associated email address and access to theFDIHub.comby submitting such termination request to FDIHub.com.
You agree that FDIHub.com may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your FDIHub.com account, any associated email address. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to,
(a) breaches or violations of the terms of services or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b)requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) discontinuance or material modification to the FDIHub.com or any part thereof,
(d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
(e) extended periods of inactivity or for more than sixty days,
(f) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or
(g) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with FDIHub.com.
Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in FDIHub.com's sole discretion and that FDIHub.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the FDIHub.com.
Termination of your FDIHub.com account includes any or all of the following:
(a) removal of access to all or part of the offerings within FDIHub.com,
(b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account or any part thereof, and
(c) barring of further use of all or part of FDIHub.com.
14. FDIHub.com Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that FDIHub.com and any necessary software used in connection with the FDIHub.com and network of contacts ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through FDIHub.com or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by FDIHub.com or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on the FDIHub.com, such Content or the Software, in whole or in part.
FDIHub.com grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software.
You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form and not to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the FDIHub.com. You agree not to access the FDIHub.com by any means other than through the interface that is provided by FDIHub.com.
15. Disclaimers of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE FDIHUB.COM SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE FDIHUB.COM AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FDIHUB.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- FDIHUB.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT
- THE FDIHUB.COM OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE FDIHUB.COM OR SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FDIHUB.COM OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE FDIHUB.COM OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND
- ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF FDIHUB.COM OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FDIHUB.COM OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICES.
16. FDIHub.com Trademark Information
You agree that all of FDIHub.com’s trademarks, trade names, service marks and other FDIHub.com logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of FDIHub.com and without FDIHub.com's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the FDIHub.com brand features and logos.
17. Copyright Infringement Notice
FDIHub.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide FDIHub.com the following information:
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
How it Works?